INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Submission of a paper to the journal implies that the work has not been published, and is not under consideration for publication in other journals. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree that the article will not be published elsewhere. At least one author must submit a copyright agreement.
Two clear printed copies and a CD containing the manuscript should be sent to:
The Managing Editor
NRCP Research Journal
National Research Council of the Philippines (NRCP)
Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
General Santos Ave., Bicutan 1631 Taguig City
- Title page should include i) title of the article; ii) full names, institutional addresses and email addresses for all authors. Affix an asterisk following the corresponding author’s name; iii) three to ten keywords should also be included, representing the main content of the article; iv) a single paragraph abstract that summarizes the content of the paper. It should contain no bibliographic citations unless these are fully specified.
- Manuscripts are typed on one side of the page, lettering should be in Arial. Fonts: paper title: 20 pt, author’s name: 14 pt, affiliations and addresses: 12 pt, abstract: 10 pt, body text: 12 pt, section headings: 14pt, subheadings: 12-pt. Paragraphs separated by one blank line, no indention. Margins must be based on A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm or 8.27” x 11.69”). Left and right margins at 2 cm or .8 in. Top margins at 3.2 cm or 1.26 in; bottom margins 4 cm or 1.57 in.
- Tables and figures must be properly captioned and numbered, and positioned at the center of the page. For tables, the caption should appear immediately above the table. For figures, the caption should appear at the foot of the figure. Caption font: 10 pt.
- References should follow the Vancouver Citation Style ( http://library.vcc.ca ).
- Acknowledgements should be placed under a separate heading before References.